A pattern is generally noticed among students that they fear studying Hindi and eventually end up scoring fewer marks in the exam. On the contrary, Hindi is a beautiful language and if studied properly, it can be really easy and fun to study. Once you get over your fear for Hindi as a subject, you will automatically score better in it. It is a myth that it is not possible to score 90+ marks in a language subject. If you honestly work hard for something, nothing can stop you from achieving the desired results.
Class 8 Hindi syllabus comprises various stories and poems that are fun to study and easy to comprehend. Also, this will help students to gather understanding of the world and human emotions with their own perspective. The beauty of a language subject is that it is perceived differently by different students and they express their thoughts out in their answers. To be able to do this properly, you will need to be sincere with your studies and make a proper study plan. If you are unable to figure that out, here are a few tips and hacks for you to score 90+ in your Class 8 Hindi Exam –
- First of all, you need to develop a liking for the subject without fearing to study it. If you try to read the stories and poems like you read your story books and not think of it as a dreadful subject, you will be able to grasp the concepts better, and Hindi will seem to be a lot easier.
- For scoring above 90 in Hindi, you will have to be well versed in writing the answers. Even if you have your concepts cleared, you will need to frame your answers well in order to fetch more marks. This requires a lot of practice. Take out time to write answers and small essays at home so that you have a strong hold of it.
- As soon as you get your syllabus, carefully get an idea of what all is going to be taught in the coming session, and if possible, do a self reading of the portions that are to be covered the next day in class in order to be more engaged when your teacher teaches that particular topic.
- It is very important that you have all your concepts cleared. Hindi as a language can have topics that will have metaphorical meanings to it and you will have to go deeper into the text to understand it. For this you must pay attention in your class and read it at home right after it is taught in class. If there’s anything that’s unclear to you, you should consult your teachers, or parents for guidance as soon as possible.
- When you study Hindi, make sure to practice the grammar portion along with it. This is because as long as your grammar is not correct, you will not be able to write proper answers in your exam. Hence, make sure to have separate grammar practice and include it in your study routine.
- You cannot imagine scoring more than 90 in Hindi without relying on the NCERT textbooks. NCERT textbooks can be your best friend if you study them thoroughly without fail because it is suggested by CBSE itself and it follows the exact pattern of the board.
- Your Hindi preparation must include solving exercises that are both the in-text questions and the chapter-end exercises. If you focus on these the most since these are the NCERT pattern questions, it will give you the exact understanding of the type of questions that may be asked in your examination.
- When you are solving the exercises, make sure to follow the NCERT Solutions. These solutions are written by subject experts from the council itself. From these solutions, you will know what and how you have to write in your exams to score more than 90.
- When you are done with a chapter, try to attempt a test on it. This will help you study a chapter with the examination point of view and you will be practising the subject consistently. The test should be a method for assessment of your progress.
- If you find that you are not able to perform well in a few specific topics, start working on those right away. Do not skip the portions that you’re weak in. Rather, work on such topics so that you can write the perfect answers in your exam.
- Do not lose hope if you lag. This will only pull your back more. Keep a positive attitude and work with determination. You will surely do well in your exams.
- Do not overload yourself with the pressure of doing well. Rather enjoy your studies and keep in touch with Hindi throughout the year. This will help you avoid unnecessary stress and pressure.
- You can also solve previous year question papers before your exams to gather an idea of the exam level, difficulty and pattern of questions, and according to that, you can prepare yourself.
- It is advised that you do not start with a new topic before your exam. This will confuse you and ruin both your preparation and your exam. So, do not worry if you cannot complete a topic. Revise the ones that have already been done so that you don’t end up losing marks in those. If you start preparing early, you will easily complete the syllabus.
- Determination, self-belief and efficiency will surely help you score your desired marks in the Hindi exam. Always remember that when you give in your sincere hard work, success is bound to come your way. Consider Hindi as your friend and not your enemy, and you will be good to go.
These tips and exam hacks will surely help you if you follow them religiously. All the best.